My PaMu story
Why We Have the “My PaMu story”Photo Contest?
My PaMu story is a way to bring the PaMu community together and share interesting stories about PaMu. We allow all PaMu fans from all over the world to share your stories with PaMu, and inspire others. By sharing our best shots, we can congratulate the growing of PaMu community and encourage our new PaMu Quiet launching! (Not sure about what is PaMu Quiet? Check it out here<<< )
How to Join the Photo Contest?
- Make a post with your PaMu earphones on any of the following platforms(YOUR OWN ACCOUNT): Twitter, Instagram, youtube, and hashtag #pamuearphone or #pamubuds;
- Make a post with your PaMu earphones on our Facebook FANS PAGE (Click here+), and hashtag #pamuearphone or #pamubuds;
Your photo will be automatically entered into our gallery. Please notice that the competition will be ended on August 24th, 2020. So join the competition today to get more votes!
You are the Judge.
And the best part… You choose the winners. You are the judge. Everyone gets to vote. Only one vote per photo per user. Vote here<<<
What are the Prizes?
1. The photo with the most votes will win a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
2. The following 5 most voted photos will win PaMu Quiet.
3. Five lucky voter will win PaMu Unique.
My PaMu story Gallery Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is PaMu team from Xiamen Padmate Technology Co., Ltd.
2. There is no entry fee and one PaMu earphone purchase necessary to enter this photo competition (a photo contains PaMu earphones you purchased). No purchase necessary to enter vote and win.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Facebook, official website and our email links etc. Comment the facebook post listed on our gallery description with the photo. Or tweet the photo with hashtag #pamuearphones, or #pamuearbuds on YOUR OWN Twitter, Instagram, youtube or our Facebook fans page (Click here+). Your photo will be entered into our gallery and you can ask your family and friends to vote for your photo.
5. Multiple entries and creative photos will bring you more chance to win FREE awards.
6. Closing date for entry will be August 24th, 2020. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The Padmate team reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows: The photo with the most votes will win a $100 Amazon Gift Card. The following 5 most voted photos will win PaMu Quiet. 5 PaMu Unique earphones will be issued to the random winner from all voters. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Vote Winners will be chosen by random picker, the independent third party. All entries received and verified by Promoter.
11. The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Chinese law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of China.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. Padmate team shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. Padmate team also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.