An earphone’s built-in microphone continuously monitors the environmental low-frequency noises and calculates with equal anti-noise to cancel the ambient sound before you hear it. With ANC earphones you can greatly reduce the interfaces stirred by environmental noised and thus enjoy a more immersive music experience.
Passive Noise Cancellation is the noise that earphones block out based on the physical design of the ear tips. It shows weakness in isolating noises from low-frequencies. Active noise reduction is generally divided into three type: feedforward ANC, feedback ANC and Hybrid ANC (feedforward + feedback). Hybrid ANC earphones can effectively block out noises from middle and low frequencies. PaMu Quiet hybrid ANC allows noise to be suppressed compared with feedforward ANC or feedback ANC separately.
Transparency mode lets outside sound in even when you are wearing and using the earphones. For example, when you need to pay attention to public notices or transportation sounds. When in transparency mode, the feedforward microphone and feedback microphone are working together inside to eliminate noise isolation generated by the sealed ear tips, thus letting in the ambient sound so that you can hear and respond to the surroundings.
PaMu Quiet earbuds deliver 3.5 hours continuous playback on a full charge, with extra 2-time full charges provided from charging case, that’s 10.5 hours of battery life.
Auricles vary from person to person, and we offer three different size ear tips so that you will find the most suitable ones for maximized noise cancellation and wearing comfort. It is recommended that you try on each size, making sure it securely fits in your ears. M size are pre-installed.
1) Please adjust slightly when wearing to ensure the earphones securely fit in your ears.
2) PaMu Quiet is equipped with three different size of ear tips (S, M, L). Try them all to find the best option for you.
3) The active noise cancellation works effectively in noisy environments, such as shopping malls, train stations, roadsides, etc.
PaMu Quiet active noise cancellation can reach total attenuation of 40dB, as confirmed by testing conducted in the Padmate lab, bringing you a pure noise cancellation experience.
PaMu Quiet is powered by Qualcomm QCC5124 solution and supporting stereo channels.
PaMu Quiet left and right earbuds are marked with L and R respectively.
Yes, you can activate voice assistant services by pressing the sensitive area on the left earbud when not on a call.
Yes! PaMu Quiet is sweat and water resistance (IPX4), applied to various non-aquatic sports and activities. Pamu Quiet earphones have 3 mics. The mic needs to pick up the sound so it has a pickup hole, plus the consideration of the long-term wearing comfort of the user and avoiding the stethoscope effect. The pressure relief hole is opened. Compared with AirPods Pro or other major brand ANC earbuds, PaMu Quiet is good at water resistance.
1) Use the standard cable to plug the charging case into a USB power source or a certified charger. It takes approximately 2 hours to fully charge the earbuds and charging case. Note: Uncertified chargers may take longer.
2) PaMu Quiet features built-in Qi standard wireless receiver. You can also wirelessly charge the charging box through a wireless charging transmitter board that meets the Qi standard.
PaMu Quiet comes in the unique color of the Padmate brand---Meteorite Black & Cream White. The leather of PaMu Quiet’s charging box is made of PU, which is soft, flexible, environmentally friendly, and easy to take care of.