About us---Old version
Founded in 2010, Padmate is operated by Harda Group, and has been working with top 500 companies since 2004. In 2013, the group was audited by D&B and received a rating of 3A2 and DUNS number: 54-780-1050. With integrated design, R&D, testing lab and large manufacturing bases, Padmate is committed to accelerating and delivering high quality consumer electronic products even from the concept stage.
Team & Facilities
- Design House. Within Padmate's 33,000 sqft design house, 70+ designers and engineers for Industrial Design, Mechanical Design, Graphic Design, Hardware/Software Design and Production Jigs work together with Project Managers on OEM/ODM projects from global markets. Many of the engineers have more than 10-year experience devoted to R&D including working on critical projects from top 500 companies. Our R&D project focus is sustainable quality and reliability.
- Testing Lab. In order to ensure the success of new development projects and the quality of production, Padmate set up a 10,000 sqft lab equipped with Bluetooth, RF, battery charge/discharge, noise level, acoustics, humidity, temperature impact, moisture, salt, fog, vibration, drop, tension, water pressure and Llifespan testing., This space is also used for RCA (Root Cause Analysis),3D dimension measuring, Tension test and RoHS analysis and Water pressure test etc. With an increasingever-increasing number of new projects coming in, we have been alwaysfocused on investing in specific testing equipment accordingly as wellto meet our changing needs.
- Manufacturing. Padmate is supported by Harda Group. with an 270,000 sqft ISO 14001 & ISO 13485 audited manufacturing base where it has more than 150 sets of state-of-art Japanese machines, equipment and tools for mould making, automatic precise injection molding, clean room spray painting, stamping, SMT, automatic gluing, ultrasonic welding, heat press, high frequency cutting and welding, dust-free assembly, laser engraving, logo printing and packaging. Thanks to 500 employees, we output 1 million pieces monthly output on average.
What We Do
- Bluetooth Devices. One of the most important business sections in Padmate is OEM and ODM of cutting-edge designed high quality Bluetooth devices, such as true wireless headsets, Bluetooth wireless headphones, sports headsets, mono headsets, keyboards, speakers, handsets and BLE wearables etc.
- Smart Devices. Padmate also works with OEMs of smart devices with/for global innovative companies and teams. We have now successfully manufactured smart projects in a wide ranges, such as personal health monitoring & training devices, fitness devices, water resistant smart watches, educational robots etc.
- Contract Manufacturing. Backed up by its unique vertical integration model, Padmate provides the global customers with one-stop service, such as product design, tooling, prototyping, manufacturing, testing and assembly etc. Customers we work include top brands like Intel, Microsoft, Huawei, KDDI, LG, Softbank, ZTE, Meitu, Xiaomi etc. We also have rich experience working with crowd funding projects from Indiegogo, Kickstarters, and others.
20+ years OEM/ODM experience with top 500 companies gives us a deep understanding, of R&D, manufacturing and project management for new products and future iteratingiterations. We now have set the team that is now ready to provide real one-stop service.
Padmate on “Monster's Sound of Rock”
Monster's founder Noel Lee loves our products so much, he is discussing future branding and technology cooperationg with us. Joe Perry and Iggy Azalea tried our product(PaMu) on Monster's Sound of Rock party and loves it very much!
Padmate at Shows
Padmate is exhibited on HK Global resource electronic shows (April 11 ~ April 14, 2018), many backers just visit us and try our products(PaMu earphones)!
PaMu is not only a prototype, it is ready for mass production. And people just love it at CES 2018! Padmate has been participated in CES Las Vegas for 7 years in a row.
- National IP Booting Company
- The Most Featured Growing-up Company