Join Padmate Affiliate Program
Why Become a Padmate Affiliate?
If you are a PaMu user and have many friends on social network, you can recommend PaMu products and earn with every order.
If you are an influencer, a blogger or own a large amount of traffic, you can start earning money by directing your visitors to Padmate official website
- You can Earn Money
Every time your visitors click our content and make a qualifying purchase, you earn a commission.
- Partner with a Trusted Brand
Associate your site with the No.1 Best-selling audio brand.
- Joining is Free and Easy
Choose from a huge selection of free tools, content, weekly banner ads and more to add to your site.
How to Join Us?
STEP 1. First, access to our Padmate Affiliate Program landing page
STEP 2. Fill out your information and submit (make sure leave the accurate information so that you can receive the money). You will receive a confirm email. We will review your application and once approve your submit, you will receive the second email with your tracking link, like the screenshot below.
- Tips to Earn More Money!
- Paste your referral link to anywhere with large viewership, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, personal blogs, or some forums, anywhere. The more you share, the more you earn!
- Share your referral link on some good forum. Many great forum like Reddit, CNET, what hifi forums etc, if you are playing on those great forums, it is great to share over there. At least, it is not bad thing to share good deal with your friends, right?
- Share your referral link in large Facebook/LinkedIn groups. There are many great Facebook and LinkedIn groups, you may consider share in those group. We found several successful referral program winners, they shared our campaign in some large deal facebook groups, and some audio gear Facebook groups.
- If you are a blogger, youtuber, or reporter, you can write an article or record a video about PaMu, list your referral link in your article or video, it will also get a lot of successful affiliate conversions.