No Products in the Cart
1) Firstly, please adjust slightly when wearing until the earphones is securely fitting in your ears.
2) PaMu Quiet Mini is equipped with three different sizes of ear tips (S, M, L) and M size is pre-installed. You are recommended to try and choose the best suitable pair for maximum comforts and noise cancellation.
3) In case the noise cancellation deteriorates suddenly or abnormal sound comes from the earbuds when using with PaMu Quiet Mini, please don’t worry as these may due to microphones like being blocked by water, sweat, or dirt. You’re recommended to clean the earphones with soft cool air flow to have it recovered.
4) The active noise cancellation works effectively in noisy environments, such as shopping malls, train stations, roadsides, etc. It can especially eliminate noises from middle frequencies and low frequencies.
PaMu Quiet Mini use advanced Bluetooth chipset and has the signal synchronous transmission technology, Low latency, support gaming mode, you can set it in PaMu APP
PaMu Quiet Mini earbuds deliver about 4.5 hours continuous playback on a full charge, with extra 3-time full charges provided from charging case, that’s 18 hours of battery life.
PaMu Quiet Mini can be connected to computers supporting Bluetooth availability.
PaMu Quiet Mini is supporting stereo channels.
After connected with devices, you can activate voice assistant(such as Siri, etc.) by tapping and holding the touching area on the left earbud when not having calls.
Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) earphones’ built-in microphones continuously monitor the environmental low-frequency noises, calculate to output with equal anti-noise and reduce the unwanted noise to comfortable level. In the end, consumers can enjoy a more immersive music experience.
Passive Noise Cancellation is kind of physical way that earphones block out any sound outside by using the ear tips secured into ear canals or ear muffs over ears. Generally, it blocks all, yet not deep enough.
Active noise cancellation is smarter in dedication than the passive one. It has built-in microphones continuously monitor the environmental low-frequency noises, calculate to output with equal anti-noise and reduce the unwanted noise to comfortable level. In the end, consumers can enjoy a more immersive music experience.
From technology side, they are divided into three types in the market: feedforward ANC, feedback ANC and Hybrid ANC (feedforward plus feedback). Hybrid ANC ones are the best so far that can effectively block out noises from low to even some middle frequencies through equal anti-noises when the built-in microphones constantly working. Plus, the Hybrid tech can reduce one of the most painful experience for users: less air-pressure in ears, no feeling on hearing your own voice when talking or walking.
PaMu Quiet Mini’ s Hybrid ANC technology that gives users the best comfort in music and calls.
All in-ear earphones have the weakness when consumers play too loud when working out and unaware of the outside sound. Transparency mode (same as ambient mode) is the technology behind to resolve this issue so users can switch on and be alerted for safety or emergency. The PaMu Quite Mini has it already. Try it out and find the amazing.
It’s normal if you hear a little hissing sound when turning on ANC in relatively quiet environments. PaMu Quiet Mini’s built-in microphone detects the environmental noises, then sound waves equal to the external noises is generated constantly to cancel it. Active noise cancellation can effectively eliminate low-frequency noises, such as those engine sound from airplanes or cars, air conditioning noises etc. while can’t show equal effectiveness in eliminating noises from high-frequencies, such as human vocals.
The hissing sound doesn’t affect listening; however, it’s recommended that you turn off ANC when using earphones in quiet environments.
Besides, improper fitting of ear tips will affect the noise cancellation as well thus, please choose your best fittings, and may need different sizes for left and right.
PaMu Quiet Mini active noise cancellation can deduct noise levels up to 40dB, bringing you a pure noise cancellation experience.
PaMu Quiet Mini left and right earbuds are marked with L and R respectively. Please pay attention to the matching when using. You can use either of them alone.
Yes! PaMu Quiet mini is sweat and water resistant (IPX4) for most of casual life workouts. Swimming or diving not supported.
Auricles may vary from person to person, and we offer three different sizes of ear tips so that you will find the best suitable ones for maximized noise cancellation and wearing comforts. It is recommended that you try on each size to make sure it securely fits in your ears. M sized ones are pre-installed.
PaMu Quiet Mini is equipped with Type-C charging availability.
PaMu Quiet Mini carries unique color of Padmate brand, meteorite black, Pearl white and Blue, follow us on newsletter or Facebook (Padmate-tech) to get more updates.
1) Use the standard Type-C cable to plug the charging case into a USB power source or a certified charger. It takes approximately 1.5 hours fully charge charging case.
2) The earbuds can be charged by putting them in the charging case,It takes approximately 1.5 hours fully charge earbuds.
Note: Uncertified chargers may take longer than that.
3) PaMu Quiet Mini has built-in Qi standard wireless charging. You can also wirelessly charge the case through a wireless charging transmitter board that meets the Qi standard, it takes approximately 2 hours fully charge charging case.
To update the firmware on your device using PaMu APP, follow these guidelines. When a new firmware version is available, you will receive auto notice If notifications allowed in your APP.
Requirement to upgrade:
1) You have downloaded and installed PaMu APP
2) Make sure your earbuds are paired with your smartphone
3) Both earbuds are fully charged
Steps to upgrade:
1) Take out earbuds and confirm that earbuds are successfully connected to the smartphone.
2) Open the APP, connect the earbuds
3) After connection is successful, enter upgrade page and click: Firmware Update > Update. The upgrade takes about 5 minutes. Please wait patiently.
In order to get a better using experience, please upgrade both earbuds simultaneously, and make both earbuds on the same firmware version.
PaMu Quiet Mini accessories are listed as follows:
· 3 different sizes of ear tips (S, M, L. M is pre-installed)
· Type-C USB charging cable
· User manual, Warning and declarations, Quick practice guide,PaMu APP user guide
· Carry bag